Thanks. World Wide

Thanks.  World Wide

MarketWatch.com - MarketPulse

Commodity Profits

Trading commodities. I want to explain a more conservative profitable trade that I have made for one of my clients. In December of 2008 I sold Bank stock for one of my clients. With the cash in December 2008 I purchased a Franklin Templeton Mutual Gold and Precious Metals fund for $17.51 per share. Instead of one company stock this mutual fund is a safer investment because of the multiple stocks in a basket. This includes the following companies Randgold Resources Limited, Newcrest Mining, AngloGold Ashanti Ltd., Goldcorp Inc, Barrick Gold, Kinross Gold, Yamana Gold Inc, Imperial Capital BCR, Compania de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A, American Shared Hospital Services, among others. Today this fund is $39.72 per share easily over 100 percent returns. My client is very happy with my advice on the markets. This blog will continue to explain more in depth my views on the markets and why I am buying or selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment